Software driver and application for the DSC Pro camera. Version
for Windows 2000 with the USB and serial port connector.
Additional Note: If you cannot drag and drop pictures from
your Digital Album, please click
here to download an update.
Windows XP Installation Directions:
1) Download and install the Windows 2000/XP drivers for your
DSC Pro Digital Camera.
2) Restart computer after the software installation process has
3) Turn on your camera, then plug
it into the USB/Serial port.
4) Windows XP will detect your camera as a USB Imaging Device.
5) The "Found New Hardware Wizard" window will appear
with your camera name and ask "What do you want the wizard
to do?" Select the "Install the software automatically
(Recommended)" option and then click NEXT.
6) Windows XP will begin to search for the camera driver.
7) The "Hardware Installation" window will appear,
indicating that your camera has not passed Windows Logo testing.
Click CONTINUE ANYWAY to install the software drivers
for your camera.
8) The "Found New Hardware Wizard" window will appear
indicating that the wizard has finished installing the software
for your camera. Click FINISH to close the wizard.
9) Your DSC Pro Digital Camera is now ready to be used under
10) Click on Start->All Programs->DSC Pro->Digital Album
to start the Digital Album.
11) In the Digital Album, click the DOWNLOAD button to download